- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Workshop Admin, you will be responsible for end-to-end planning of inventory incl. sales more than invoicing from purchase requisition to customer invoice. Support internal customer service inquiries. Reporting to Workshop Manager oversee all setting inventory parameters, inventory targets, and ensure adequate replenishment of inventory through purchase orders.
- Segmenting the portfolio of materials through an ABC/XYZ analysis, product lifecycle management and commercial policy. Defining inventory policies according to this segmentation
- Calculating and maintaining in the planning systems and the ERPs the inventory parameters: safety stock, reorder point, lot size, lead-time, and replenishment strategies
- Collaborating with Buyers for obtaining the best possible supplier performance in terms of supplier on-time delivery, MOQ, quality, lead-time, and flexibility
- Working with Operations Buyers and GBS to align planning of material with call offs and ensures that purchase requisitions are converted into purchase orders
- Supporting cycle counting and/or year-end inventory counting. Conducting financial risk assessments decisions relating to inventory, conducts root case analysis when necessary
- Analyzing excess and obsolete/aging inventory. Taking appropriate action for optimizing inventory performance, in collaboration with sales, marketing, manufacturing and Procurement and Logistics
- Managing MRP (Materials Resource Planning) exception messages daily
- Knowledge in inventory and admin
- Knowledge in computer and SAP is preferred
- Collaborative mindset with excellent written and oral communication in English
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Transportation Allowance
More about us
ABB Motion Services serve customers around the globe with innovative services to maximize performance, uptime, and energy efficiency throughout the lifetime of electrical motion solutions. Electrical motion is applied everywhere in industries, cities, infrastructure, and transportation and is a cornerstone of the energy revolution. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We drive innovations through digitalization and make the difference for our customers and partners every day. ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.