- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionSite Name: Indonesia - DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Timur
Posted Date: Sep 28 2022
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Voltaren, and many more – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance related to all warehouse activities in our Manufacturing site Pulogadung - Jakarta Timur and 3rd party warehouse.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Lead and manage the team who responsible for warehouse operations.
- Establish of routines to manage absence, vacation & discipline.
- Effectively manage and develop the capabilities of the team through ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- Organize teams on a daily/weekly basis to ensure objectives of the department are met.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with our Quality Management System requirements.
- Participate fully in site quality initiatives and ensure that all relevant quality standards are adhered to.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with site policy and Environment, Health and Safety standards as well as the legal requirements.
- Read and understand Standard Operation Procedures applicable to role.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong background on safety, quality and continuous improvement culture
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in related role
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Strong leadership
- Analytical skills
- Background experience in pharma company
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.