- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionTikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
E-commerce's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality.
Service and Experience Team is part of the GNE organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SET is looking for a Post-sales and Logistics Program Manager role who will put special focus on post-sales customer experience study and drive for improvements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop Return & Refund and Customer Trust portfolios for TikTok Ecommerce business for specific regional markets.
- Be responsible for elevating customers' post-purchase experience including product review, cancellations, return, refund and exchange processes, find gaps and design strategies.
- Design programs aiming to improve buyer experience of refund and return process by working closely with cross-functional teams and produce business requirement documents.
- Analyze and track key metrics, engage with relevant stakeholders, and introduce new initiatives to drive change; develop and implement best practices/SOPs across the region.
- Work closely with customer service teams to summarize and investigate customer dispute issues and drive dispute resolution improvement.
- Understand current business processes and investigate deep dive and root cause analysis into various business challenges, develop solutions and see through the implementation.
- Build post-sales and logistics monitoring dashboard to provide all internal stakeholders a holistic view of post-sales activities so that to drive resonance across functional teams.
- Classify the post-sales activities by scenario and push for improvements based on scenario-based operation findings.
- Define a clear goal to reduce customer efforts in terms of return & refund. Share the goals across business functions with Logistics Team via OKR alignment and other shared projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5+ years business experience in service and experience field.
- Experience in global service launch especially in new market kickoff.
- Passion for customers and partners and effective at designing and implementing experience KPI's and other measures.
- Expertise in project design, communication skills, driving for results and managing changes.
- Have the sense to balance experience and growth and drive planning and execution of initiatives across a global organization.
- Ability to advocate and influence while not owning directly. Ability to work cross-group and cross-level, and with all levels of management.
- Able to navigate through ambiguity and a fast changing environment, proven track record to thrive in a matrix environment.
- Experience managing complex data analytics and related business metrics.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Strong ownership and a team player, always focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms.
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
Kobus Smart Service PT Lahat Rp. 2.944.000 - Rp. 3.044.000 per bulan 30+ hari yang lalu
OTO Group Central Kalimantan 30+ hari yang lalu