- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Do you have a passion for writing and technical background in IT and Telco industry? Do you have the skill of collecting information, researching, analyzing, reviewing and revising technical documents? Then we have a good position for you.
We are looking for Technical Writers to produce well-written, comprehensive documentations for our products. Your work will become a crucial part of our in-house departments and moving our products forward. The knowledge base you produced will also be the keystones in our effort to further improve the teams' product ownership and productivity. You will work closely with our developers, database administrators and other departments to ensure the created documents include flow from a functional and technical perspectives.
- To write user manuals, articles, and other technical documents,
- To analyse, research, and organise information and resources of user requirements so that messages can be carried properly,
- Proofread technical documents and written materials related to software, application and systems,
- To analyse, revise, and update user manuals, articles, datasheets, white papers, questionnaires, admin documents, user acceptance test, and technical documents,
- To gather information about products, services, and concepts of the users,
- To translate documents into various languages as necessary,
- To design and write documentation of the products, software, and applications to the users,
- To gather, organise and define company standards,
- To attend meetings and planning with users. To grasp and analyse users requirements,
- To research users information and data. To analyse the data for users documents,
- To update and rewrite the existing written documents related to software, applications, and systems,
- To create and plan good documentation that meets company standard,
- To work with graphic designer, product owner, developers, sales and marketings specialist to meet users requirements,
- Able to create clear information for user manuals, guidelines, and other technical documents,
- Able to copy-edit written documents,
- Communicate and document between QA, Software Developers and Product Owners.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical writing,
- Familiar with online publication software as well as specific software such as; Alfresco,
- Ability to write in text or draw in diagrams technical flows,
- Experienced in writing and to be proven with portfolio,
- Knowledge in linguistic and language style,
- Ability to think critically about information or sources coming from users,
- Expertise in content management skill,
- Insight in publication software; LibreOffice and Alfresco,
- Understanding software logic and expression of software developers,
- Familiar with user interface logic,
- Fluent in English and Indonesian language (spoken and written) is a MUST.
- A competitive remuneration package with social benefits,
- Additional family health insurance,
- Training and professional development,
- Career path in a rapidly growing company,
- Skilled co-workers to share experience with,
- A friendly and non-conflict working environment,
- Retirement Plan.
PT FIRST WAP INTERNATIONAL is a global leading company in digital, location & mobile advertising solutions with more than 17 years experience in the finance & banking, insurance manufacture, hotel, education and government segments. Our main office is located in
PT FIRST WAP INTERNATIONAL
Millennium Centennial Center, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 25
Our Dubai branch is located in
FIRST WAP INTERNATIONAL DMCC
Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lakes Towers
P.O. Box 337192
Dubai, United Arab Emirates If you find this opportunity interesting, please apply with your CV to [email protected] We are eager to hear from you.