- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionGrocery shopping is easy, said no one ever! Nobody likes cardio in the supermarket, looking for an empty parking bay, lining up and, God forbid, traffic jams. There is more to life than just reaching for that loaf of bread on the top shelf at the store. Enter the solution!
We are HappyFresh, Southeast Asia’s leading grocery e-commerce company that is hell-bent on delivering a simplified life by revolutionizing how you and many households get their groceries.
Our HappyFresh app grants access to over 400 partnered supermarkets and specialty stores that echo our cause to change the grocery shopping landscape.
Customers can also shop from our HappyFresh Supermarket, which offers greater shopping flexibility. Enjoy express and scheduled grocery deliveries, fewer out-of-stock moments, competitive prices and more.
We hold through to 5 cultural pillars that serve as our mantra behind our day-to-day tasks and interactions with our teammates, laying the foundation for a more conducive and productive work culture. They are:
Customer, Customer, Customer Ownership and Deliver Impact Team Player Openness Self Mastery
Beyond our strive towards solving the problem that is grocery shopping, we look to address the needs and wants of local communities and create a future where groceries will never be a problem in the modern world.
What Will You Do
- Assist Group Head of Quality in building up the best-in-class Group's Sustainability Program, propose and implement Sustainability or Environmental Social Governance (ESG) strategies, and works elaborately with everyone in the Group’s organization to ensure sustainability goals are achieved & compliance with both internal & external regulations.
- Develop and execute policies, procedures, and programs related to sustainability or ESG programs, progress, and monitoring of the Department’s targets.
- Ensure the implementation of Sustainability or ESG strategies & programs is in line with the company’s mission, values, standards of ethics, and integrity.
- Identify, monitor, and analyze rating/ issues related to Sustainability or ESG programs and provide recommendations for action to be taken to all HappyFresh facilities and location sites.
- Deliver technical training to management and employees in the areas of Sustainability or ESG.
- Travel to inspection sites and conduct sustainability or ESG assessments when required
- Complete all sustainability & ESG reports and other event-associated documentation in a timely manner.
- Represent sustainability function with internal and external parties concerning food safety & quality issues and initiatives.
- Keeping updated with national/ global sustainability practices & issues to be used as benchmark/ reference in developing programs for improvement.
- Participates in companywide initiatives to control costs, reduce waste, and deliver sustainability goals.
- Create and execute special projects as assigned or as and when required.
What Will You Need
- 3-5 years of experience in Sustainability Management in food, FMCG, retail E-commerce companies with at least 2 years in a Managerial position.
- Holding a bachelor/master’s degree in appropriate discipline
- Have knowledge of sustainability or ESG practices & relevant laws and regulations;
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Proficient in windows-based & Google Suite programs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; comfortable with a bilingual in English and native language.
- Strong managerial, supervisory, and leadership skills.
- Proven track record to build from scratch sustainability programs.
- Good team player, positive attitude, and eagerness to learn
- Able to work remotely when required, self-motivated, creative & entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to effectively converse and write in English for collaborations at the group level
- Willing to work the extra mile & have a good attitude
What's In It For You
- HappyFit: fun exercise programs alongside professional trainers.
- HappyMind: free psychological consultation to keep your mental health on track.
- HappyBenefit: allowance for health activities and health-related items.
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Discounts on grocery shopping on our HappyFresh app.
- Competitive compensation package including medical, dental, maternal insurance and more.
- No Meeting Thursday: an internal initiative for HappyFreshers to engage in deeper work task focus without distractions.
- Additional 1 day annual leave for each work anniversary.
- Birthday leave.
- Occasional celebration for team engagements.
- All-access to snacks in our pantry.
- Hybrid working environment with dynamic and international colleagues.
We place safety for HappyFreshers first. Hence why, we take extensive measures to ensure you stay safe and healthy in body, mind, and soul through our various online and offline activities.
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
PT SPC Palangkaraya Rp. 2.500.000 - Rp. 3.500.000 per bulan 13 hari yang lalu
Sandvik Balikpapan Today