- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
As a Senior Manager or Manager, you will be part of the Transaction Diligence (TD) team which provides clients with the financial and strategic transaction assistance to ensure the success of their transaction. Our TD teams assist clients throughout the entire transaction process. While traditional financial due diligence is a key element of the service, TD is much broader, incorporating transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and post-completion integration.
Your client responsibilities
- Participate and play a leadership role in due diligence engagements related to acquisitions or divestments by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate players.
- Analyse financial/operational results of targets through analysis of operational accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Identify and quantify business and commercial issues as they relate to the valuation of the target.
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information.
- Analyse carve-out issues, as applicable relating to a buy-side or sell-side project.
- Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination.
- Identify post-acquisition/divestiture action steps.
- Perform industry and company research.
- Correlate due diligence findings with client valuations and manage expectations of service.
- Develop people including supervising staff effectively, providing constructive feedback/training and conduct performance reviews.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting and/or related major.
- At least Assistant Manager level of relevant accounting or corporate finance working experience in a Public Accounting firm, Investment Bank, Corporate Finance firm, or Boutique firm.
- Minimum of 2 years of financial due diligence experience
- Experience with IFRS and Indonesian Accounting Standard.
- The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, when necessary.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong numerical, financial and analytical skills based on a well-developed understanding of financial statements
- Proven ability to produce high quality and impactful professional documents for clients and internal use
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Sound commercial judgment and an ability to generate creative solutions to problems
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to building internal and external networks
- Dedication to teamwork, willingness to team and learn.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM, ASIA, CPA, CA and CMA, will be advantageous.
- Experience working with BI tools such as Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau, Spotifire, or others will be an asset
- A proven record of excellence in a merger integration, acquisitions, divestitures, carve outs
- Established networking skills in a relevant industry
Why should I work for Ernst & Young's Transaction Diligence Services?
The right transaction can enhance an organization's growth, competitiveness and profitability. As a transaction support professional at Ernst & Young, you'll help clients achieve their strategic goals, working directly with senior management teams for both buyers and sellers. You'll work in a dynamic, forward-looking environment serving many of the world's largest organizations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex deals in the global market. This will provide opportunities for international experiences across multiple industries working for a fully integrated global transaction business worldwide. We'll help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to be an effective advisor and provide opportunities to help you achieve your potential. We're committed to helping you succeed professionally and personally.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.