- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.
1. Formulate feasible and effective business strategies aligned with market insights of HNWCs
2. Curate initiatives and campaigns to generate leads and referrals from internal and external partners
Event and Initiative
1. Facilitate the organization of events and webinars which serve as a platform to build awareness of Business Banking and increase engagement leads
2. Organise client and prospect events onshore and offshore to drive New-to-Franchise clients
1. Harness data analytics and insights to drive client growth
2. Manage P&L of various strategic drivers and pillars
1. Engage internal stakeholders on BB CVP to enhance onboarding capabilities
2. Establish segmentation strategies of BB clients
1. Leverage on the bank Omni Channels strategies to drive new acquisition growth
2. Engage UOB SME APP and Infinity to formulate digital strategies
- Degree holder with at least 10 years’ experience preferably with Sales, Marketing or Business development background
- Strong leadership, problem solving and communications. Able to negotiate and deal effectively with people and partners
- Knowledge of the markets, potential as well as regulatory framework
- Strong people management skills
- Mature individual who is organized, independent & good team player
- Deep understanding of market conditions
- Strong business acumen, high energy and drive to succeed
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong motivational personal traits; influential by nature
- Strong implementation skills: can "roll up sleeves" and get things done
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.