- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted September 1, 2022
About the Role
As our Sr. Product Manager for the Payments group, you'll manage the Experience & Growth stream. This stream will be part of the Consumer Experience team. As a part of this team, you will need to closely collaborate with research, design, and marketing teams to understand more about users & their spending behaviors. GoPay is competing against payment companies, financial services, and surely cash. It’s important to be on tows to understand changing user behaviors and their needs from their payment providers.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will identify these needs and will influence teams to work towards solving problems to make GoPay an emerging market leader. Areas that you will be owning are user behavior, analytics, discoverability, growth, and adoption of features all across payments, experimentation and segmentation, and building and governing all our communications channels with our customers.
What You Will Do
- Lead app experience for Home screens, user authentications, communication, feature discovery, growth, improving app experience, and deliveries for the GoPay product.
- Ideate and execute new opportunities for improving user experience by launching or supporting services. Removing any friction points by providing innovative solutions.
- Be the voice of users - Constantly be in touch with users, actively understanding user behaviors with genuine empathy, in order to better articulate and prioritize their pains and gain, and validate designs and experiences before executing them.
- Own OKRs and drive the roadmap for the overall experience stream and ensuring alignment with internal teams & external product groups to ensure smooth launches.
- Structure and lead strategic conversations/meetings with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Define precise and well-scoped requirements documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Leverage user research, usability studies, market research, experiments, and data analysis and translate them into requirements that solve actual problems for a large set of users; partner with the design/research team to facilitate problem-solving/co-design sessions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across business and marketing teams to formulate problem statements, develop launch strategy, and create product messaging and training.
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or an equivalent degree), preferably in engineering or management.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a product manager delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products, exhibiting stellar design taste and product instincts.
- An analytical, data-driven, quantitative mindset; a love for digging into data to understand what’s happening and to define & measure success on every project, with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features.
- Ability to break down complex problems and identify use cases, and solutions that can be reused across multiple areas.
- A nuanced understanding of data, design & research, software engineering, and business processes and the ability to partner effectively with those teamsExcellent communication skills with the ability to weave strategy, insights, priorities, and plan forward into a structured and organized storyline at all levels of management.
- Sharp attention to detail and the ability to insist on high standards while managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to collaborate with agile product development teams and excitement about identifying new ways to help your team be more effective
About the Team
We run and oversee one of Southeast Asia's largest merchant platforms, e-money wallet platforms, and Indonesia's leading digital payments provider. Some of the businesses we empower include Gojek, Tokopedia, Google, Disney+, McDonald's, Blibli, Jd.id, and Kitabisa.
Our service is now accepted at over 300,000 online and offline merchants in Indonesia alone, with our ecosystem processing US$6.3 billion of annualized Gross Transaction Value in 2018. But, the growth of Payments does not stop here. We are hungry for more. We intend to become the largest payment and financial services group in Southeast Asia. It's our job to ensure that this number grows, and more importantly, that anyone utilizing our platform is given the most seamless payment experience possible. How does one achieve this, you may ask? By collaborating diligently with our users to understand the daily obstacles they face in the payment arena, then crafting our products and services to aid these issues.
As a team, we’re concerned not only with the growth of the company, but each other’s personal and professional growth, too. Along with a common drive to jump over technical barriers and provide sustainable solutions, our team bonds over our shared love for tea, movies, and TV shows. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we’ve been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.