- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, FORMULATRIX is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the "best breed of products". Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Our corporate culture highly rewards dedicated motivation, exceeding client expectations, entrepreneurial spirit, and "outside the box" thinking. In return, we offer a rewarding salary and benefits package, young and vibrant "down to earth" corporate culture, employee empowerment, and excellent growth opportunities.
- Involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
- Executing all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Creating the test cases based on the software requirement specification document.
- Being responsible for software release process and ensuring the quality.
- Researching and analyzing product features that being tested and checking for user reports.
- Assisting the support team on checking the issues reported by users.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
- At least 1 year(s) of experience with quality assurance of software products.
- Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Able to write and execute test plans.
- Focus on creative skills to find non-obvious bugs.
- Highly motivated and strong team player with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent communication in English both oral-written and customer relationship skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salatiga/Semarang.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please email your CV (format: Word/PDF, max. 1MB) to [email protected] with the words 'SQA (space) Your Name ; e.g. SQA Adam Fisal' in the subject line.