- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionNinja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Ninja Xpress is very ambitious to grow the business in Indonesia and seeking highly talented people to build up our excellent service and help our customer to achieve business goals. This is a key role, working directly with customer key persons, and giving exposures to interact with multi-sectors business. If you are keen to challenges and enhance your business exposure, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Provide support to shipper in usage of Ninja Van Platforms
- Level one support for shipper on any issue related to Shipping enquires and complaints on NV Shipper Platform, Operations, COD, IT and Finance
- Actively manage and resolve shipper issues by clarifying the shipper's complaint, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Conduct regular discussion for shipper (frequency based on shipper tier) to discuss plan to handle projected increase in delivery volume and raise concerns (if any)
- 1-2 experience years in Customer Service/Customer Relation Officer/Account Executive or any related field
- Proven track record in managing team of minimum 5 customer support executives - excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure, problem solve. and collaborate with across functions
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Strong administrative skills such as computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. Jakarta 30+ hari yang lalu