- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
- Requirements:Bachelor degree in Nautical Study, Master Mariner, Magister Management
- 10 years or more in marine logistics, ship management & operations
- Understanding of Shipment / Marine business process.
- Coal properties and business.
- Experience Work closely with Harbor Masters, Customs, SHE authorities, water police, Shipping agents.
- Marine Occupational Health and Safety
- Responsibilities:Dealing with ship owner/master or ship agent to settle marine issue on shipper behalf.
- Make decision and/or recommendation/suggestion on the marine/shipping aspect as company particular interest when dealing with local or central government/third party.
- Make decision and/or recommendation/suggestion on fixing tug and barge in short/medium/ long term use which includes the strategy to be used in each time.
- Make decision of terms and conditions in all tugs and barges contracts and shipping terms and conditions moreover, marine cargo insurance.
- Make decision and/or recommendation/suggestion on how to make use tugs and barges properly and competitively to serve company sale as a whole.
- On board/ship operation, make decision on shipper behalf to conclude stowage plan, challenge/protest the marine issues to the master and also to protect/take care the shipper interest. Settle dispute of marine if any with ship owner/master.
- Make decision of evaluation the third parties performance generally is based on relevant contract of each.
- Make decision and/or recommendation to improve the tugs and barges performance to become efficient transport service with cost competitiveness, and quality, service, safety and environment.
- Make decision of finance, annual budget plan, strategic option relating to shipping interest study and tugs and barges operation, complaint issue.
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
Astra Cooperative Jakarta 19 hari yang lalu