- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
- Fast paced working environment
- Growing securities company
About Our Client
As a Senior Research Manager you will be the thought-leader, providing research and insights to drive forward the property investment analysis pertinent to economics, equity, fixed income (credit analysis), property fund and real estate investment trust (REIT), and general investment conditions.
- Undertake market research and help develop the house view with regard to Indonesia Real Estate investment markets.
- Performing all necessary investment analysis pertinent to economics, equity, fixed income (credit analysis), property fund and real estate investment trust (REIT), and general investment conditions.
- The scope of research work includes, but not limited to, conducting regular company/management visit/interview, performing financial/business analysis, and attending investment forums/seminars.
- Conduct research and identify investment trends across major asset classes (office, retail, residential, logistics, hospitality, etc.)
- Support the wider capital markets business with deal related research as well as advise the firm's clients on new trends, investment ideas and capital allocation strategies
- Working with various teams across the region in order to create and maintain transaction databases, updating internal datasets and creating presentation and marketing material.
- Providing timely research update & recommendation to portfolio managers. Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative.
- Maintaining research database and ensuring good record keeping of all supporting information for the related investment decision making.
- Looking for new investment ideas and providing research & analysis on new investments.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above with outstanding academic record in Real Estate study, Finance, Architecture/Urban studies or the related fields.
- 7 or more years of relevant work experience in real estate, finance or investment
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office (especially excel), financial modelling and the ability to manage large datasets.
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior work experience in real estate investment research is required, preferably within a consultancy, investment manager or other institutional investment firm.
- Strong presentation and report writing skills with the ability to produce concise, compelling, and informative stories around investment trends
- Knowledge of SQL and/or business intelligence platforms like Tableau/Power BI will be an advantage.
- CFA / CA or other qualification desirable but not essential
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact the decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.