- A bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree focusing on engineering, supply chain, and/ or business; advanced degree or MBA is a plus
- Recent experience in one of the specific areas of expertise: strategic sourcing, category management, warehouse and network design, manufacturing efficiency, product lifecycle management, demand planning and / or outsourcing consulting.
- Certified APICS or six sigma black belt is a plus
- About 2 years of experience in supply chain consulting environment
- Build upon your recent experiences and education, focusing on logistics, strategic sourcing, manufacturing efficiency, planning, network design, logistics, managed services or supply chain analytics
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in your functional area of supply chain. Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new processes and uncover new offering that may assist current customer base.
- Provide mentoring and motivate diverse client engagement teams by delivering constructive on-the-job coaching to team members, while fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Drive high-quality work within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure clients are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Sector exposures: public sector, government, BUMN, IT/high-tech, industrial/consumer goods, or retail sector, will be a plus
- Strong leadership, teamwork and across countries collaboration.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- You will work with high-performing engagement teams assisting our clients in the strategic transformation of their supply chain processes.
- You will learn to manage engagement teams, consult directly with clients, assess complex business problems and provide guidance to your team, and client, throughout the engagement schedule.
- Work with colleagues and clients from a wide range of business areas across the world
- Facilitate clients in analysis, design, and implementation of supply chain transformative agenda.
- Gathering and analyzing information, formulating, and testing hypotheses, benchmarking, and developing recommendations.
- Build relationships with client personnel and deliver quality client services. Strive to assist our clients uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process.
- Create impactful reports and presentation to client executives.
- Assist in proposal development and market pursue.
- Actively expand transformative consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
PT. Mandala Multifinance, Tbk Polewali 21 hari yang lalu
GLOBAL HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL Jakarta 30+ hari yang lalu
PT. Ansulindo Kharisma Lestari Bandung Rp. 2.500.000 - Rp. 4.000.000 per bulan 1 hari yang lalu