- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Line of ServiceTax
SpecialismGeneral Tax Consulting
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Corporate Compliance Services, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their compliance in financial accounting reporting, payroll administration and non-tax reporting. You’ll advise clients on their local compliance affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis and managing corporate compliance services.
About the Team
Our team provides our clients with customised accounting services based on their in house needs and current Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards (IFAS-PSAK) guidelines. As a full scopes of accountant roles then we will also provide our clients for other compliances service such as payroll administration, reporting to Bank Indonesia and other relevant authorities. You’ll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial accounting and other non-tax compliance matters.
About the Job
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Financial reporting that refers to PSAK and non-tax statutory reporting to relevant authorities
- Contributes the progress in preparing and finalising deliverable to the client in a timely manner which covers accounting, cash management, and non-tax compliance.
- Develop, design, and implement financial planning and control procedures according to client’s business.
- Review client’s accounting system and internal control system which include identifying initiatives to improve the finance function operation up to the implementation process.
- Liaise with the internal and external auditor in the audit field work.
- Recognized University Degree and/or professional accounting qualification.
- Strong business technical knowledge with at least 3-5 years of experience, preferably in investment accounting consultancy.
- Having knowledge and exposure related to investment banking, financial reporting, finance function operation, financial planning and control, financial reporting and non-tax statutory reporting.
- Experience in working in teams; respecting and valuing all people and encouraging different perspectives.
- An ability to take advantage of new opportunities for learning, sharing new knowledge; being intellectually agile and able to think creatively.
- Contributing to the development of personal and team knowledge.
- A demonstrated ability to collect and utilize current, role-relevant business and industry trend information.
- An ability to promptly address problems and maintain professional standards.
- Possess good spoken and written skills.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - Taxation, Bachelor Degree - Accounting
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date