- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionCompany Description
Our teaching philosophy encourages students to inquire, explore, innovate and communicate, providing vital skills required for leadership in Indonesia and abroad. Coupled with internationally-recognized academic credentials, we are equipping our students to compete and succeed at every stage of life. With the advent of the information age available at our finger-tips, our job as a school is to teach our students “to learn how to learn”.
Drawing from the world’s best curricula and American-based STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) methodologies, we are equipping our students with global exposure and an internationally-recognized academic qualification.
Our environment was created to encourage a culture of innovation and collaboration. Moreover, our integration of communication, multiple language proficiency, and collaboration in team projects set us apart from most other schools in ASEAN.
Sampoerna Academy graduates will assume leadership roles in a global society by being creative, passionate, life-long learners who are able to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world and who care deeply for their fellow men and the environment.
The mission of Sampoerna Academy is to provide a safe, caring, and collaborative learning environment that is of the highest quality and meets global expectations for student achievement and character development. Our educational foundation is student-centered with a strong emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) which enables students to become mature, confident global citizens with a strong sense of purpose. Our end goal is to prepare students for tertiary education and to make them work-ready and world-ready.
- Academically, we prioritize the development of cognitive skills and communication skills over rote memorization because we believe that more than acquiring facts, students must be able to apply their knowledge in real situations.
- We seek opportunities to engage all stakeholders to play a part in the success of our students.
- We maintain a strong Asian cultural value system that celebrates social harmony, order, and respect.
- STEAM competency will differentiate our students from those attending other schools.
- Our learning spaces are a platform for hands-on activities, exploration, inquiry and the creation of knowledge and dialogue.
- Plan, set and deliver standards for learning.
- Prepare and support critical thinking for student in classroom.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development.
- Understanding of academic, social and behavioral needs and characteristics of high level student.
- Establish links with the parent community to ensure that parents are kept well informed about student progress.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Science
- Familiar in handling Cambridge Checkpoint exam
- Minimum 5 years experience in teaching Science for higher level in private or international school.
- Proven ability to develop successful academic programs.
- Familiar with Cambridge & IB curriculum
- Experienced in Projects – Science Fair, etc.