- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Sales Manager, Gourmet (Location: Vietnam or Pakistan)Location: Gresik, JI, ID, 61177
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!About the role
- We are looking for a highly-motivated & entrepreneurial commercial manager to lead the gourmet business in Vietnam, Myanmar, Pakistan (and a few others) & rapidly accelerate our growth for all brands – Callebaut, Cocoa Barry, Van Houten Professional, Mona Lisa, Carma, etc. & all segments (BAPA, foodservice, homemaking beverages, etc. We need a strong entrepreneur and a self-starter who is passionate about building a business.
- Vietnam, Myanmar, and Pakistan are early-stage markets with huge untapped growth potential. This role offers a unique opportunity to be an entrepreneur and self-starter who wishes to build a business from an early stage. Make a mark & leave a legacy that will make a big impact on our South East Asia region.
- Drive volume & margin growth, ensure max. Distribution reach, increase overall equity & recognition of all brands
K ey responsibilities include
- Effectively lead the complete sales & marketing activities to build the gourmet business in the region
- Based out of Vietnam, but will require frequent travel to Myanmar, Pakistan, and a few other countries
- Manage all existing distributor relationships, nurture them and steer them via Joint business plans & secondary sales data
- Identifying, hunt & secure new distributor partnerships were needed to increase our reach geographically & in new channels
- Identify, hunt & convert new end users in all focus segments (BAPA, HORECA, Homebaking, Beverage, etc.)
- Create & determine the best route-to-market strategy (direct or indirect) based on end-user profiles & needs
- Initiate, create & support marketing/brand-building activities, both, independently & in collaboration with distributors
- Generate strong brand awareness & “pull” at the end-user level via sales & marketing initiatives to increase the demand for all brands (Callebaut, Cocoa Barry, Van Houten Professional, Mona Lisa, Carma)
- Collaborate with a multifunctional team: product development, marketing, sales, and chefs to deliver the best customer experience
- Prepare annual, quarterly, and monthly sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume and margin against forecasts to managers, and supply chains and identify problems and provide solutions.
- Keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs and provide relevant training and technical support
- Manage product portfolio and launch new products and innovations to the market with close cooperation with local marketing.
- Own your KPIs & steer your business independently with the guidance of your leadership - director SEA, VP Gourmet
- Bachelor's degree, Master’s preferred - preferably in a business/marketing-related field
- Fluent in English & Bahasa: written & spoken
- Min. 8-10yrs Sales & marketing experience, ideally of bakery/pastry products, food ingredients, or branded food products – FMCG or B2B food manufacturing preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the Vietnamese market – BAPA, food service, food retail, etc.
- Experience managing a local multi-distribution network, including the addition of new distributors, is critical.
- Experience dealing with end-users & key accounts in BAPA, food service, central kitchens, food retail, etc. critical
- Knowledge of & experience in chocolate & confectionary is an added advantage
- Good understanding of & experience in the trade & digital marketing
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented, entrepreneurial, great communication & interpersonal skills, solid negotiation skills, resilience, team player, independent, ambitious for career growth, ready to travel, hands-on
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC - Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us by clicking here.