- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionLocation: Indonesia Department: Security & Risk Management Location: Indonesia Job Description Role Description:
Deliver decision strategies
- Develop data-driven decisions to support the Risk's quantitative goals, specialize in analyzing fraud patterns, monitor their impact and adjust it according to the business scenarios we operate in.
- Work with Lazpay's detailed business data to optimize performance and minimize financial loss across multiple products, global regions and financial systems.
Drive End-to-End processes with partners across many teams/organizations
- Plan and execute long-term projects from start to finish. Drive partners from across the company to help in executing process.
- Think and execute product requests to help Risk achieve goals of reducing fraud losses and improving customers' experience.
- Enable cross-functional governance processes to promote alignment and engagement between PMO and business stakeholders
Support Product and Business Teams
- Work to improve user experience in Lazpay's products while maintaining high Risk decision accuracy.
- Act as Risk's point of contact for products launches, represent Risk's point of view and make sure Lazpay products are launched with Risk capabilities that meets our high standards.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Proficiency to complete assignment with multiple steps, guided by defined processes and project requirements.
- Works independently and proficiently. Accountable for own results. Reviews are mainly for consultation and sharing ideas.
- Works on multiple assignments simultaneously and in all areas of a standard project in the area of responsibility.
- Focuses primarily on how to achieve overall risk analytic objectives of a project with speed and quality.
- Suggests ideas for risk operational plans and objectives.
- Identify typical problems and issues during normal course of work and take proactive actions to solve them. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate domain(s).
- Established proficiency in fundamental technical skills (experience with Hive SQL /Tableau/programming/scripting language)
- Intermediate capability to create/revamp innovative and technical solutions that require the processing of large datasets across different platforms. Collaborate with other analysts to achieve the optimal level
- Has solid knowledge of internal and external business processes and data, systems and flows, as well as analytic tools, processes, and methodologies
- Intermediate statistical skills, ability to forecast real-world performance based on samples, simulations and user behavior analytics.
- Familiar with Lazpay's major products, flows and risk-related actions.
- Good understanding of Lazpay's business goals and how they can influence them in their role.
Job Requirements Bachelor Degree / Master Degree or equivalent professional work related experience with minimum 4+ years of experience in Tech/Ecommerce/Fintech company
Strong communication skills, with experience in involving technical and regional/local venture counterparts, coordinating multiple stakeholders, and reporting to large audiences or senior management.
Experience in the risk management area is needed
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
RecruitFirst Indonesia Today