- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionPosition: Reservations Manager (Full time #532810)
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Scope of Position
The incumbent is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Reservation team and ensuring the duties within the Reservation’s Department is completed in a timely, accurate and consistent manner. Assist in achieving the department goals as laid out in the Sales and Marketing Plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Reservations Agents and Reservations Supervisor to overseeing the Reservation department
- To be able to motivate and support the reservations team
- Work closely with the Group Sales team to ensure timely groups’ rate loading, market segment, rooming list and pick up, resume etc.
- Work closely with the Group’s contact to ensure the group is in order with rooming list, pick up, rate, upgrade, payment etc.
- Conduct weekly Group pick up meeting to report on current block status and ensuring that deadlines and inventories are managed efficiently and accurately
- Supply information on all groups provided by the Group Sales to the Reservations team
- Attends group pre-con meeting when necessary and present status reports on blocks, pick up, changes etc.
- Keep updated Group file with the necessary correspondents, contract, resume, pick up report, rooming list etc.,
- Coaching and training new and existing team members to be successful
- Motivating and supporting the team to achieve financial targets while maintaining excellent levels of guest service
- Monitor and evaluate performance within the team
- Any other duties required
Advertised: 17 Nov 2022 SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Dec 2022 SE Asia Standard Time