- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
(ASX:ANG) is a leading designer, builder, and sustainer (on and off mine site) of customised mining solutions for the world’s largest mining companies. Headquartered in Perth, Australia, Austin provides our partners across six continents, innovative and market-leading end-to-end mining solutions. From our facilities in Australia, Indonesia, Africa, Canada, America, Chile. Austin delivers a global and local presence in the world’s principal mining regions delivering high-quality, cost-effective solutions, delivered on time, and backed by a life of product support.
Your future role
Austin has an exciting permanent full-time employment opportunity for a suitably qualified Quality Control Inspector at our purpose-built manufacturing facility in Batam, Indonesia. Reporting to the Senior/ Manager Quality Control. This role will require regular supervise and provide leadership to Team Leads assigned to manufacturing or shop floor areas and workshop operations to improve safety, efficiency, productivity, and quality that align with Austin’s organisational strategy and operational requirements
Role duties :
- Carry out activities in the Quality area, involving visual, dimensional of parts and products, incoming inspection and completion of part inspection within required time frame in a high-quality standard way in accordance with drawings and Austin’s standards
- Providing support in other activities in the area, to assess the quality level of the inspected items, seek improvement continuous improvement of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Performs inspection data review and analysis by using problem solving and root cause analysis techniques to recommend remedial action.
- Supports internal quality certification procedure and works with related people to provide technical support
- Develop and control inspection procedures for internal structures, ensure inspection processes are reasonable & efficient by reviewing and analysing, manufacturing practice, and ensure the inspection result is reliable.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS & LICENCES
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Senior High School with Minimum 5 (five) years’ experience in Quality and possessed valid CSWIP 3.1
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in understanding and performing quality inspection equipment in a plant or a fabrication/repair organization.
- Advance knowledge of qualifying ASME WPS and welder/welding operator qualifications, including local regulation requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including knowledge of AWS 1.1 Welding Terms and Definitions and knowledge of welding inspection / defect and related NDE methods (MT, PT, UT, and RT), including ASME Sec. V requirements.
- Ability to ensure correct codes, standards, job specifications, project procedures as per regulations are properly identified, correctly specified in detail, and met or exceeded.
- Work placement : Batam, Indonesia.
We offer the successful candidate
- Supportive, dynamic, professional, and evolving company
- Growth and career opportunities working in a global organisation
At Austin Engineering our people are valued as vital members of our diverse and expanding workforce. We provide a supportive and inclusive team environment, where learning and development are encouraged and promoted.
If you believe you have what it takes to join an equal opportunity company that prides themselves on growth through safety, quality and diversity, please contact us today and make sure you attach your cover letter and CV.
Come and join the future……a truly global world-class team
Due to the high volume of application which we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted. Please send all resumes directly to the below email only.
Please note only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.