- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionCompany: MDX Hawai'i, Inc. Location: Remote - HI Job Title: Program Manager, Risk Adjustment (Maui) Job Description: Position Summary: Based in Maui with some travel to Kauai, the Program Manager would support the Risk Adjustment Manager in the development and operations of Burden of Illness (BOI) programs in the market and be provider practice facing. The ideal candidate has some coding/HCC or value-based care knowledge and experience, is comfortable with Microsoft excel functions and pivot tables, can create Power Point presentations, has worked in a Provider office setting and has experience in program management. Essential Job Functions:
- Engages with Providers and their office staff on BOI. This includes sharing actionable data with them and driving performance
- Engagement can be a combination of remote support (email and telephonic) and traveling to the practices to engage in person. With some practices there may be the need to embed the coordinator to best support the practice and this will be Manager discretion
- Is the point of contact for BOI topics and fields questions from the providers and their office staff related to BOI
- Assists practices with any identified tasks related to BOI i.e., scheduling and visit preparation
- Coordinates data needs and workflows, working with enterprise and local data teams.
- Obtains data and reports to help illustrate and track current provider performance and opportunity
- Manages the onboarding of any new providers or practices that join the market. Including coordinating clinical documentation education and engagement with Medical Directors
- Assist and support Risk Adjustment Manager and Director on projects as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Understand, adhere to, and implement the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer services skills, including consistently displaying awareness and sensitivity to the needs of internal and/or external clients. Proactively ensuring that these needs are met or exceeded.
- Take personal responsibility for personal growth including acquiring new skills, knowledge, and information.
- Engage in excellent communication which includes listening attentively and speaking professionally.
- Set and complete challenging goals.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- 3+ years of experience within healthcare and/or managed care operations
- Preferred experience with managed care products, healthcare operations, delivery systems, process improvement or organizational effectiveness
Intrested in this job?
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
Royal HaskoningDHV Indonesia 30+ hari yang lalu
PT ASIA FITNESS INDONESIA (ANYTIME FITNESS) Jakarta Today