- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionPrincipal Production Engineer - ( 2105795 )
Responsible for Leading Production Engineering support assigned to the project. The Senior Production Engineer will be a member of the Engineering Department.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support and disseminate Engineering policies and Yard procedures, participate for any improvements.
- Support Division Engineering for providing input to the bid and historical data from the projects
- Ensuring that projects personnel assignment requirements are met.
- Lead Production Engineering group assigned to the project in liaison with Construction Manager/Project Supt and ensuring that they provide the services necessary for the execution of the Project.
- Monitor Engineering personnel allocation to the projects during bids and execution and advise Construction Manager and Div. Engineer of any potential for overrun.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil, Ocean, Mechanical, Naval Architect
- 10+ years oil & gas experience with a highly-skilled and knowledge of project works in fabrication and 5+ years as lead engineer/supervisor
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions