- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionAbout the job
About The Job
Danone Indonesia is looking for a full time PRGM Analyst (Finance Division). This position will perform an analyst role to support PRGM function in delivering day to day task to support business decision making and add value according to business needs.
What You Will Do
- Provide proactive support on PRGM daily task, including but not limited to monitoring pricing, promotion, activity, and sell out of category players
- Be proactive to identify opportunities related to PRGM objective
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive relevant decision making
- Deliver business insights and analysis in regular or ad-hoc basis as per business needs (support 4 Pillars of PRGM)
- Manage financial reports within PRGM team such as channel/ regional profitability report and TT compilation summary
- Challenge and seek improvements in current ways of working
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/Finance/Accounting and other related fields
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in similar area preferably from FMCG/ Ecommerce
- Strong basic understanding finance and accounting fundamental
- High curiosity and initiative
- Strong business acumen and fast learner
- Strong/ logical and analytical skills
- Problem solving and no status quo mindset
- Excellence skills in MS Office (Word, PPT, and Excel / Pivot)
- Good communication skills
- Able to speak excellent English (verbal & written)
Danone's mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world.
We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.