- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Dyatmika is an established school with an excellent reputation for academic success. The school opened in 1995, catering for students aged 3 to 18 years and is known as a leading school in Bali. Students leave Dyatmika well-equipped for further learning in the world’s top universities and in their lives beyond school. Dyatmika is a not for profit school meaning that all income is invested in the education of the students and developing the quality of the school’s facilities and resources. The School is an accredited Cambridge International School with a beautiful campus overlooking rice fields and the ocean.
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Primary PE Teachers to join our outstanding team from August 2023.
Applicants for the position should:
- have a relevant degree and a full teaching qualification
- have a minimum of 5 years experience of teaching in this area (Indonesian immigration requirements)
- have knowledge and experience of teaching PE across the Primary age range
- have a passion for teaching PE and sports with knowledge of the Cambridge PE Curriculum, UK National Curriculum for PE or similar
- have strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from differing backgrounds and cultures
- be enthusiastic and willing to lead teams and clubs in the school’s Extra Curricular Activity (ECA) programme
- be able to engage, support and motivate students, staff and parents
- be less than 60 years young (as stipulated by Indonesian Immigration) at the end of a second contract. This is not how Dyatmika views the vast experience that teachers in this age bracket bring to teaching, but we are bound by regulations
- be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (this is an immigration requirement)
It would also be seen as an advantage to have some or all of the following:
- swimming teacher qualifications and experience
- coaching qualifications
- experience as a Primary Class Teacher
- experience teaching bi/multilingual students
- some Indonesian language or a willingness to learn
- a willingness to renew the initial 2 year contact
To find out more about our school and this exciting opportunity, please visit the Dyatmika School website: www.dyatmika.org
A Dyatmika teacher
Our teachers maintain high standards of professional practice with an ongoing commitment to professional learning. They utilise a broad range of learning strategies and technologies to positively impact teaching and learning. Their excellent communication and interpersonal skills enable them to maintain supportive relationships and work collaboratively with their colleagues. They demonstrate respect for a diverse school culture that is grounded in its Balinese roots, adopting a sense of proportion as well as the capacity to adapt to life in Bali.
What you can expect from us
Dyatmika is a supportive school community with a collegial feel, a positive parent body and students who want to learn and achieve high standards. We offer you:
- a competitive salary
- initial accommodation upon arrival
- a housing allowance
- a resettlement allowance
- international medical insurance
- visa costs
- incoming flights / annual flights
- professional learning opportunities
- Indonesian language lessons
Further details will be shared with candidates during the interview process.
Teachers at Dyatmika have an excellent lifestyle in well-appointed accommodation. They enjoy interesting intercultural opportunities as well as a wide range of leisure activities including water and land-based sports; a vibrant music, yoga and salsa dancing scene; world class literary, film and food festivals, or simply relaxing on nearby beaches.
Bali is situated in an intriguing part of the world. Our teachers delight in weekend breaks within Bali and the offshore islands. The airport gives easy access to this fascinating region and other international destinations.
How to Apply
Please apply via the TES portal.
Please cover all information requested in the portal and:
- ensure you upload a copy of your CV as a supporting document and include details of any dependents
- include the details of three referees (click + Add referee on the online TES application form)
- submit a photo (optional)
We will favour applications that clearly address the requirements of this vacancy and explain specifically why you would like to join Dyatmika.
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.
Dyatmika School believes that Child Protection and Safeguarding is the responsibility of all members of the school community.
The school conducts background-checks on all staff and adults working in Dyatmika prior to their appointment to ensure they are safe to work with children and have no criminal record. By applying to Dyatmika you are:
- Declaring that you hold appropriate qualifications and experience to work with students
- Stating that there is no reason that would prevent you from working with students at our school
- Declaring you are willing and able to promote and safeguard student safety and welfare
- Supportive of appropriate background checks being made
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.