- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
E-commerce's Governance and Experience (GNE) is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Experience Team (SET) is part of the GNE organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SET is looking for a Tier 2 Service Specialist role who is responsible for handling escalations and complex cases within the Customer/Seller/Creator Service team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Service Specialist will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the TikTop Shop platform via proactive outbound calls or messages.
- The role is expected to address operational performance related issues of the shops, provide a diagnostic to the Seller Experience Score and suggest rooms for improvements, and contribute to a healthy business environment.
- Identify root cause of issues based on all types of data and provide appropriate resolutions in order to deliver excellent service, thus to drive Seller Satisfaction.
- Coordinate with other teams/ departments to resolve seller issues, follow-up and make sure close-loop to all escalations.
- Look for opportunities to identify ongoing issues and eliminate repeat complaints from sellers, reduce escalation rate in order to enhance operating process and improve overall customer experience.
- Adhere to established procedures and guidelines while providing quality seller service in order to meet and exceed department standards.
- Engage sellers to develop long-term relationships and confidence in TikTok E-commerce.
- Promptly escalate critical/ high-risk cases to the appropriate authority. Look for opportunities to identify on-going issues and eliminate repeat complaints, reduce escalation rate in order to enhance operating process and improve overall seller experience.
- Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives per business needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service or sales environment.
- Fresh graduate is acceptable only with quick learning capability and high potential.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Eager to learn, initiative taker and problem-solver.
- Proactive and continuous improvement attitude.
- High problem solving and priority skills.
- Thrives in fast and dynamic environments.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Support business in shifts by following the local labor laws.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Have a good temper to handle disputes and emergencies.
- Must be customer and result oriented.
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms is a plus.
- Works comfortably with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Indonesian.