- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionCountry: Indonesia Function: Project Management Industry: Construction Position: Permanent Salary: Attractive Created: Mon, 21 Mar 2022
Talent Hunts Indonesia is a prominent Indonesia Headhunter Executive Search Recruitment Agency based in Jakarta, which is currently working on behalf of our esteemed client an Entertainment Company that is developing a New Zoo Carnival in East Jakarta.
Please do find below the Job Details of the position.
- Overall project planning, schedule, and executing the delivery of projects within time, budget and Owner’s expectations.
- Monitoring progress and identifying critical activities to expedite smooth progress of works on site to meet targets.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors e.g. Consultants and Sub- Contractors/Suppliers for the flawless execution of all projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure that work are executed in accordance with approved plans/drawings, contract specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to projects’ scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Responsible for the overall project management, planning & control, and execution, including project budget evaluation and profitability.
- Respond swiftly to work delays, emergencies, and other problems.
- Report and escalate to Management as needed.
- Degree / Master in Civil Engineering or Project Management or relevant field.
- Proven at least 10 years of working experience in project management in the public and private residential, government and commercial building projects. ( Esp Animal Zoo or Theme Park )
- Solid technical knowledge related to structural, architectural (finishing)
- Work On Site
- Strong Leadership
- Strong Project Management