- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Who We Are
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
Practice Area Profile
The Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) practice works with companies across telecom, information services, digital device, software, IT services, TV, publishing and entertainment sectors to make sense of the unrelenting velocity of technological and consumer change they face. We partner with clients to transform their industries, define winning business models, shape their value proposition and go-to-market approach, enhance their operational competitiveness, and create sustained advantage.
What You'll Do
Constant technology disruption and ever increasing importance of Digital are revolutionizing the Technology, Media, and Telecommunications industries (TMT). BCG continues to expand its team of content experts supporting its global telecommunication sector. The TMT practice is currently looking for an individual at the Expert Project Leader or Associate Director level who has significant experience in Telecommunications Networks. A qualified individual will play a critical role in enriching firm expertise on this topic and in bringing this expertise to our clients across the telecommunication industry.
As an Expert in Telecommunication Networks Excellence, you will have three broad roles:
- Contribute to the business development of the telecommunication sector:
- Contribute and drive leads and proposals together with the partners of the practice
- Lead development of proposals from end to end around specific topics
- Engage with the development of additional business beyond the delivery of recommendations on client engagements
- Develop the topic agenda, create respective content and foster awareness of BCG’s competence
- Build expertise in our telecommunication sector (Network Excellence) within BCG and increase BCG’s profile externally:
- Develop and contribute to BCG’s intellectual capital - work on BCG content projects to create new techniques and/or capture new ideas
- Build and maintain "fast packs" related to core telco topics so there is an ever-available library of educational materials for internal and client usage
- Responsible for supporting the telecommunication sector in writing external reports, papers, and social media contributions of its partners in concert with the TMT practice’s marketing lead
- Identify conferences for BCG’s attendance and help coordinate our participation
- Lead and support execution of telecommunication projects, with strong technology focus:
- Responsible for the overall methodology
- Work jointly with BCG and client project leaders, bring expertise to the team, both on issues specific to the industry and on questions asked by the client
- Support multiple case teams, co-lead modules, especially those in need for broad experience and hands-on approach
- Ensure the quality of the work, and the relevance of any synthesis and recommendations. Challenge work in progress, results, and re-orient any analyses if needed
The Expert Consulting Track (ECT) is vital to BCG’s ability to successfully meet our clients’ demand for deep expertise and advanced technical capabilities. Experts deliver next-level impact for BCG's most complex and cutting-edge client challenges. Experts focus on developing BCG's thought leadership, commercial capabilities, and intellectual property assets; and their work is essential to our delivery model. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team to bring the ‘best of BCG’ to our clients, Experts come from diverse backgrounds, with expertise often gained outside of BCG in industry, academia, or specialized consulting.
Our Expert Consulting Track (ECT)
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in Telecommunication or Tech industry with distinctive knowledge in telecommunication networks and network strategy
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills, ; advanced analytics experience is a plus
- Collaborative working style and demonstrate strong teaming capabilities both internally and with clients
- Ability to build trust and rapport with clients by understanding their business, relating to their experiences and empathizing with their challenge
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
PT Cita Mineral Investindo Tbk Jakarta 30+ hari yang lalu