- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
National B2B Sales Manager (Food Manufacturing)Location: Gresik, JI, ID, 61177 Job Type:
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!About the role
- Reporting to the Managing Director of Indonesia. The role will run the day-to-day sales operation for FM NCA Chocolate Indonesia, working internally with various stakeholders such as PD, Finance, Customer Service, Supply Chain, etc.
Key responsibilities include
- As Indonesia has been identified as a key growth market for Barry Callebaut, this role will need to be an ambitious and self-driven person to look for new customers and a new market for the Barry Callebaut Chocolate business in Indonesia.
- Develop new customers, new products, and new markets; maximize volumes, sales margins, and customer profitability
- Market intelligence
- Assist with Customer Service to follow up on the delivery of goods to customers, and A/R on time.
- Provide input to marketing and PD about new products, competitors' new items, etc
- Produce timely and accurate reports of the business activities
- Target market: Industrial bakery, Confectionary, Ice Cream, and Dairy
- Travel requirements: up to 60% travel required
- Bachelor's degree in science background, food technology preferred
- A seasoned professional who has been in the sales of B2B Ingredients for the past 5-8 years.
- A good communicator who can work with both external and internal parties/stakeholders in various functions (R&D, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.).
- Good understanding of the Food Industry trends and market updates in the Indonesian food industry.
- B2B sales experience in the Food Industry, especially for the confectionery, ice cream, and biscuit snacks
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal. Understanding and communicating in Mandarin will be a plus point
- Good command of Google-based tools and MS Office / Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Entrepreneurship, self-starter & motivator with ownership and accountability
- Flexibility to adapt and respond quickly to changing work situations and environments
- Team player, with project management skills
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC - Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us by clicking here.