- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionJob : Retail Banking Primary Location : Asia-Indonesia-Jakarta Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Posting Date : 20/Jun/2022, 3:07:43 AM Unposting Date : Ongoing Role Responsibilities
- Develop initiative to grow and deliver bancassurance budget.
- Maintain sustainability and profitability of bancassurance business through innovative product development, business process improvement and Digital campaign.
- Maintain relationship with business partners.
- Develop innovative product development.
- Build business process improvement.
- Build innovation and digital products.
- Provide insights, trend and patterns thru data processing and analytics to the management.
- Build business process improvement (TAT, flow end to end).
People and Talent
- Working together as a team player in bancassurance team, interdepartmental within SC ID and business partners.
- Strengthen foundations in risk and control with no observation of audit. Kept the minimum operational risk incidents / losses.
- Ensure governance and comply to regulation in implement end to end process of product development and business process.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
- Bancassurance team, Wealth Management team, CPBB Client Relationship team, Business partners.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so wel
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.