- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
The Program Liaison (PL) will assist in managing drug access program(s) in the region. The job holder is required to help represent Axios in daily meetings with patients, doctors and carry out administrative duties which will be both field and office-based.
*This is a remote working role TO BE BASED IN JAKARTA*
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively assist in managing a drug access program(s) by liaising with hospitals, pharmacies, and patients.
- Ensure that eligible patients are enrolled in the program(s) in a timely manner and in accordance with the project workflow and timelines.
- Ensure that current patients receive their drugs quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports (quarterly) for internal This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios staff in “real-time” as patients proceed through the program.
- Maintain and update electronic Program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Attending and completing Pharmacovigilance, Pharma and Product Training provided by the Client with a clear understanding of how to collect and report safety data.
- Conduct administrative duties for the office.
- Work closely with program team members
- Maintain ongoing and frequent communication with project team leaders including Axios regional and global staff
- Report to Patient Care Lead.
- Application of job Knowledge
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
Educational Background and Experience
- A degree or diploma in Scientific or Healthcare related degree
- 2 – 3 years of working experience in a healthcare or scientific field or NGO is ideal
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Experience in data monitoring and management is an advantage,
- Experience coordinating and handling logistics/supply chain is a plus
- Experience in customer service management is a plus
- In lieu of working experience, a demonstrated passion for philanthropy through volunteer involvement is also an advantage
- The position is remote working, and it does entail frequent travel to Clients, partners and Pharmacies which may be outside your designated region.
- Flexibility to travel as well as working hours is essential.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH