- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Posizione4235 - CONSTRUCTION MANAGER - LNG
FRAG is looking for Construction Manager for LNG project.
The candidate will ensure the direction of the project construction activities, supervising multidisciplinary construction works according to contract requirements and project objective.
Support project management in defining, monitoring and updating project execution plans.
- Plans and supervises the major functions of the construction which include the responsibility for the planning and co-ordination of all manpower and equipment, materials supplies, and sub-contracted services, towards the proper completion of the work on schedule with approved drawings, specifications, cost and quality limitations.
- Give the guidelines for the definition of construction strategies, such as subcontracting plans, logistic and constructability studies, during the earlier stages of the project.
- Ensure review of contractual documents construction related, interfacing with other project functions.
- Participate in defining the overall project planning and scheduling for construction activities, with the support of the expertise of construction organization key positions.
- Ensure the application and, where not already arranged in the planning phase, the issue of suitable procedures for the definitions of working methods and site regulations.
- Ensure that the activities are carried out within the planned time and costs, coordinating and instructing the construction team accordingly and intervening with corrective actions in case of deviations or difficulties.
- Analyze all information regarding the progress of the work, indicating the causes of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose solutions and/or request instructions to overcome these problems.
- Ensure the implementation of recovery plans, if needed, including the replanning of the activities and the reassignment of the scope of work to the subcontractors, or intervening with direct hiring personnel.
- Ensure the progress data gathering and analysis in order to prepare the work progress reports.
- Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination verifying adequacy and consistency of construction strategies. Take necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines, ensuring the optimization of construction sequences.
- Ensure and coordinate the mobilization and demobilization of the assigned resources, in accordance with the project planned time frame and project needs.
- Coordinate the execution of multidisciplinary construction activities and manage activities assigned to subcontractors, providing the guidelines for the execution of the works and monitoring the adequacy of manpower and equipment to face the construction activities.
- Give technical support to project management to evaluate any variation requests.
- Manage the interfaces with the Client for all the matters relevant to construction activities.
- Manage the interfaces with engineering departments for drawings and materials availability.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering
- At least 7 years experience as Construction Manager in Oil & Gas projects
- Previous experience in LNG projects
- Knowledge in overall disciplines (Civil, Steel Structure, Equipment, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation).
- Fluent knowledge of English language
Duration: 9 months