- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Group Finance, our teams provide valuable insights and analyses that help the bank make sound decisions. Our support areas include capital management, business planning, forecasting and tax and accounting advisory services.
We have a mandate to deliver world-class standards in financial reporting, financial planning and processes in developing for better customer profitability. Our people are essential in the day-to-day management of DBS Group
- Responsible for monthly ALCO Special Agenda including ideating and formulating the recommendations, and to follow-up decisions made in ALCO;
- Responsible for any strategic initiatives &/ projects made and pursued in CT;
- Monitoring and/or executing Corporate Account portfolios (inc. DRP);
- Continuous review on B/S structure and product pricing, and propose strategy/actions to shape the B/S towards the target and efficiency;
- Responsible for the capital management, monitoring and analysis of the drivers, and including for ICAAP and other stress tests e.g. BUST, RCP;
- To assist new products/ activities from ALM perspectives;
- To assist for HO long-term borrowing; and
- As a back-up for FTP management
- To improve ALM computation media (eg. swap implied FTP, PKLN blended pricing, etc).
- To review CMU P&L to identify gaps between Balance Sheet vs P&L trends, do assessment and follow-up to BUs when necessary.
- Good univ or master degree, good analytical thinking.
- Experience (or having a deep knowledge) in Treasury, or Risk Management for > 5 years
- Team player, pro-active, self-driven, target oriented, eager to learn and improve
Primary Location: Indonesia
Job: Corporate Treasury
Job Posting: Jun 1, 2022, 11:46:10 PM