- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Report to : Head of Market Access & Public Affairs
Location Based: Balikpapan/Makassar
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing all Takeda product portfolios across all indications within the area of responsibility.
- The Key Account Manager is a strategic partner and advisor to Takeda’s customers in the ecosystem. It is his/her responsibility to build a meaningful and strategic relationship to co-create solutions and opportunities for long-term mutual benefits which lead to improvement of patient access, trust, reputation, and business.
Activities and Responsibilities
1. Strive for patients and customers by understanding our customer’s business, needs, and challenges that prevent them from achieving their goals and improving patient access.
2. Develop partnership in building customer-focused value propositions and access solutions to help improve quality of care, so that Takeda can be perceived as a preferred partner by strategically engaging and working with key decision makers.
3. Cross functional collaboration: the orchestration of a cross functional team with clearly defined goals, roles, and responsibilities, e.g.: FORNAS, FOI listing submission, product listing etc.
4. Profitability and sustainability: an investment of resources in a customer with aim for mutual benefits and long-term collaboration.
5. Accountable for the end-to-end process to ensure Takeda’s product listed in the hospitals formulary and the contract renewed accordingly, sustainably, and in a timely manner.
6. Participates and coordinates the procurement process, tender, negotiating rebates and discounts in the responsible accounts.
7. Support for the end-to-end patient solution programs implementation, i.e.: Takeda’s PAP/MAS, supply chain and distribution, and other programs to ensure eligible patients receiving Takeda’s products.
8. Demonstrate Takeda’s leadership position by communicating, highlighting, and channelling our unique offerings in coordination with BU’s team members to ensure patient access sustainability.
9. Provides input on brand strategy, medical programs, reimbursement plan, etc.
10. Align tactics and resources with all Bus / Brand Strategic Imperatives.
- Takeda core competency: Engage others, Collaboration, Drive for Results, Strategic Approach, Lead Change, Self-Awareness and Develop Capabilities
- Analytical Competence
- Strategic Competence
- Entrepreneurship / Business Acumen
- Communication Competence
- Leadership skills
Ability to influence the behavior of other people toward the goals
Self-managing (even without direction) to achieve results
Self-learning: upskilling and reskilling
- Team Competence
- Relationship Management & Networking
1. Min. Bachelor degree
2. 3-5 years’ experience in pharma / biotech company
3. Min. 3 years’ experience as Key Account / Key Account Manager
4. Knowledge of Hospital pharmaceutical channel & value chain
LocationsIDN - Indonesia Remote
Time TypeFull time