- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour, and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the team
The Strategic team is an established team responsible for the overall strategy for the rapidly growing GrabFood business across all cities in Indonesia. We make an impact by designing and implementing strategic projects that support and strengthen the business. Our team works closely with multiple stakeholders with the diverse background all across Indonesia. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the GrabFood business while expanding your knowledge and skills in a thriving environment, then you should join our team!
Get to know the Role:
Strategic Project Associate is an exciting new role that is responsible for managing GrabFood Business projects for Ex-Jabodetabek. In this role you will collaborate on key projects, where it is best positioned to deliver impact and create value across demand and supply workstreams. This would be in close collaboration with a large group of cross-functional teams. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and be part of the team to build Grab’s new exciting business - we would love to hear from you!
The day-to-day activities:
- Brainstorm ideas with business leaders to identify and initiate strategic projects that build long-term capability and/or accelerate and improve business decision-making.
- Be a part of the process to design, prioritize resources and document strategic goals, outcomes and related projects.
- Conduct data analysis to measure and identify success metrics of projects.
- Assist end-to-end implementation of projects aligned with strategic objectives.
- Communicate project updates and provide relevant reporting including dependencies, gap assessments, risk evaluation and escalations to all stakeholders.
- Provide insights and recommendations on the performance and execution of the projects.
- Design reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree from top universities in Business Administration, Finance, Analytics, Statistics or relevant areas of studies.
- Experience in tools like Python, SQL, Power BI or other tools for statistical analysis is a must
- Min 2 years of experience in Consulting, Finance, Project Management working across multiple business units stakeholders.
- Rigorous, and a process-oriented person who thrives in collaborating with cross-functional teams and yet is able to execute complex tasks independently.
- A creative problem solver with a passion for engaging with stakeholders from all walks of life to build fresh, new, and scalable solutions.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is preferred.
- Experience in E-Commerce, F&B, or banking is a plus.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.