- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts, and programs for testing.
Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
Consults with development engineers in the resolution of problems.
Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
Working at NTT
The primary responsibility of the Senior Associate Software QA Engineer is to support with monitoring every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards. They help to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the planning, execution, reporting, and successful completion of QA activities for all new development cycles for various releases.
- Participate in Agile-related user story review meetings and/or work with relevant business stakeholders and developers to understand the new or modified application functionality.
- Work with the required user community (such as Regions) to understand business requirements, and address regional UAT concerns for each release by helping to ensure a comprehensive end-to-end testing coverage.
- Support the design and implementation of end-to-end test scenarios, as well as debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
- Support with performing and documenting risk analysis and record test progress and results, as well as performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Help review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Support with creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Support with designing, developing, coding, and executing automation scripts using open source tools.
- Help identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs and develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Support the development of standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Make recommendations that will enable innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes as well as user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Support and document established QA processes and best practices in Agile Scrum development methodology and influence the continuous improvement of the QA activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Good team player with the ability to maintain the integrity
- Displays good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and analyze complex systems
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Knowledge of software development process
- Familiarity with agile development such as Scrum
- Knowledge of software integrated development environments
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Relevant certifications such as Leading SAFe would be advantageous
- Demonstrated hands-on testing experience in AGILE/DevOps Methodology, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working within a geographically dispersed company is desirable
What will make you a good fit for the role?Standard career level descriptor for job level:
- Develops professional experience
- Applies policy and procedures to solve variety of issues
- Problems are moderate in nature
- Build productive internal and external working relationships
- Receives general instructions on routine work
- Receives detailed instructions on new work
- Typically needs a Bachelor’s or equivalent and entry or basic level experience; or an advanced or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.