- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionWith thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Therapist administers professional treatments such as body therapy, face therapy and nail therapy to guests. The role possesses excellent communication skills and up sells treatment and products with strong treatment and product knowledge.
What will I be doing?
As the Therapist, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Adhere to the customer-first purpose and promptly attend to customers' needs.
- Communicate well with guests and colleagues.
- Be a positive influence, responsible and proactive in solving problems.
- Flexible and responsive to changes in work requirements.
- Be a good team player, helping team members achieve team goals.
- Advise on departmental operating procedures and improvement of environmental facilities, etc.
- Ensure that all activities performed in the spa, fitness room and all areas of the hotel conform to Hilton brand standards at all times.
- Greet all guests with a warm, friendly and sincere smile.
- Communicate with guests to understand their feedback and provide professional service to them.
- Able to understand guests' requests and communicate with superiors promptly.
- Adhere to Hilton service standards and service quality reviews.
- Assist in department training for new employees.
- Ensure that the daily opening and closing of the spa is carried out smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the work area.
- Ensure that all items are kept for no more than 3 months, conducting monthly inventory checks and control inventory.
- Receive products when they arrive.
- Provide consistent service to guests, so that guests enjoy pleasant, memorable professional services.
- Maximize the use of massage rooms, cleaning the rooms and used towels after each massage.
- Read and update the message book of the Massage Therapist and Receptionist to ensure that each employee signs for confirmation.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as assigned.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
A Spa Therapist serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High School graduate / recognized beauty school or institution certified.
- Minimum 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Must be physically fit and able to work long hours.
- Possess basic knowledge of all spa treatments, services fitness services and retail products available in the Spa & Fitness department.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!