- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job TitleSoftware Engineering
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for Engineering Group, to
- Support the implementation of MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Support the development some app (windows, Web, or Android) to support the implementation of Industry 4.0
- Support the development of ML/AI to support the improvement at manufacturing
- Support the development of Machine Self Diagnostics
You are a part of
Engineering team to implementation of Industry 4.0 on Manufacturing
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Informatics Engineering
- Must have experience with managing employees 3+ years, Fresh Graduated is welcomed
- Have good data analytics
- Understand one of programming language like Python, C+, PHP, Java, etc.
- Familiar with AI and image processing is plus
- Familiar With Android development
- Familiar with Web development is plus
In return, we offer you
Competitive compensation and benefit, a supportive work environment to help you grow and excel in your career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.