- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionBe a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’
- Executes and leads the processes for eliminating losses related to maintenance and breakdowns at the lowest cost as well as building capability in the team to support in delivering the business result and fully applying the Integrated Operating System (IOS) and PMI standards and policies.
- Acts as the line(s) owner of (a) Breakdown elimination, and (b) Maintenance planning and scheduling Daily Management Systems (DMS)s and as the technical expert in problem solving and on floor troubleshooting. A majority of the individual’s time will be spent on the floor working with the teams and building the capability of the people in respected area.
- Sustainability & legal compliance and adherence to the standard
- QMS Compliance: Ensures compliance to all PMI and Legal standards and guidelines related to Quality of incoming materials, SFGs and FGs in line with the QMS.
- Maintenance planning and scheduling (MP&S): Leads the scheduling and participates in the execution of the regular maintenance activities as prescribed in maintenance tasks. Review, prioritize and manage 24 hours’ work notification and backlog work orders in order to meet the business result. Ensure the maintenance technical documentation is available and up to date. Participate actively in the development and reviews of the line(s) annual maintenance plan.
- Breakdown elimination: Ensures standard progressive maintenance monitoring systems such as PM card, deep analysis, and Dice chart are in place and used to eliminate future breakdowns on the line(s). Ensures effective countermeasures are in place to eliminate future Breakdowns.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Science from reputable universities
- 3-5 years’ experience in Manufacturing and in production environment
- Fluent in written and in speaking both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Experience in managing project
- Have knowledge on production systems MES, SPA, OPEN+ and SAP will be an advantage
What we offer
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
To join our growing team…
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
Pulau Sambu (Pulau Sambu) PT Jakarta 7 hari yang lalu
World Health Organization Jakarta 21 hari yang lalu
PT Ruang Raya Indonesia (Ruangguru) Yogyakarta 30+ hari yang lalu