- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Legal Counsel & Country Corporate Counsel
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. This is a senior legal counsel role reporting to the APAC Region General Counsel, Motion and has dual responsibility to serve as the Country Corporate Counsel for ABB Indonesia and secondly as the legal counsel supporting the Motion business area in Indonesia and Vietnam. In the former you will be responsible for ABB Indonesia’s legal obligations and work closely with the country’s management team and board to ensure that the local ABB entity complies with its fiduciary obligation. As Legal Counsel you will work directly with internal clients and external parties for ABB’s Motion Business Area in Indonesia.
- Providing legal advice and counsel to ABB management across either a broad range of legal issues, or within one specialist area, as well as managing dispute and litigation matters as directed
- Assisting with drafting and negotiating of a wide array of contracts (i.e., frame agreements, sales or procurement contracts, NDA, channel partner, consortium etc), including conducting risk analysis and giving advice on risk mitigation steps
- Create legal forms and best practice. Work with the business teams to develop legal templates and processes for new business and commercial models
- Anticipating and identifying legal issues of concern to management and proactively developing effective legal strategies and practical solutions
- Ensuring good corporate governance in accountability at region and country level, supporting implementation of the Code of Conduct and on-going integrity training and assists in investigation and resolution of any integrity issues that arise
- Assisting with the implementation of relevant legal and integrity directives and instructions, as well as monitoring on-going integrity
- Support the fiduciary obligations of the ABB entities in Indonesia and supervise all corporate governance and Board activities, including liaising with corporate regulators
- Managing and liaising with external service providers, including external legal counsel, ensuring that all external advice is provided in a cost-effective way
- Providing legal & integrity training and awareness for employees in the relevant business
- Assisting in project execution from a contract perspective as well as on general legal related issues, including legal support on managing claims, dispute, litigation, or arbitration matters in the most cost-effective manner
- 10+ years of post-qualification experience either in-house or in private practice preferably with experience within the EPC, oil gas, technology or energy industries
- A bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable law school is required, with eligibility to practice law in Indonesia and Vietnam
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of legal support in countries of responsibility and generally within the APAC region
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach with excellent written and verbal communication and a demonstrated ability to appropriately advocate legal and commercial positions in English and native languages
- An individual who has strong communication skills and capabilities to manage legal and compliance issues in multiple jurisdiction and diversified background
- Strong business acumen
- Team player with strong communication skills, influencing, leadership and stakeholder engagement skills to achieve optimal company outcomes
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Transportation Allowance
More about us
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, traction converters and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. We help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability and achieve precise control of their applications. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.