- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Reporting to the Legal Counsel based in Singapore, the Junior Legal Counsel will provide continuous legal support to the organisation, enabling the realisation of projects in accordance with Cleantech Solar ethics and values, as well as prevailing regulations, laws and policy frameworks.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Providing continuous legal support in terms of documentation and resolution of legal issues faced by the organisation, with the objective of enabling the realisation of the project within the limits of Cleantech values and ethics, as well as prevailing regulations, laws and policy frameworks
- Assisting with drafting (including drafting of contracts in Bahasa Indonesia), negotiating, reviewing, finalising and execution of contracts (eg. Power Purchase Agreements, equipment lease agreements) and other general corporate documents
- Advising on regulatory and legal issues in Southeast Asia with a focus on Indonesia
- Providing support on general corporate matters (eg. reviewing non-disclosure agreements)
- Law degree with excellent academic record
- Qualified as an advocate in Indonesia
- 2 to 3 years of legal working experience in a top tier law firm highly preferred
- Contract negotiation and drafting experience highly preferred
- Basic knowledge of Indonesian laws relating to the energy/renewable industry
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken)
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight timelines with limited supervision
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly to different functions in the organisation
- Sound judgment and excellent ability to analyse problems and come up with practical solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills as this role will closely interact with shareholders, management team and other business functions
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Job location for the above position is Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact InformationPlease send your CV along with a cover letter indicating your earliest start date, notice period and current/last drawn and expected salaries to [email protected] with “Junior Legal Counsel SEA – Indonesia” in the subject.