- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
SPACE44 helps fast-scaling Innovators in the US, Canada and Europe, augmenting with dedicated High-Performance Developer Teams. As a Germany-based company we have built an international Talent Scout engine to create the biggest possible reach in acquiring talent. With our High-Quality-Approach in assessing and coaching our teams we enable extensive experience in remote-team work. We are a young team with flat hierarchies - authentic and honest - working like friends. We ensure a modern Leadership and Working Culture, adapted to a 100% remote working and multi cultural environment. We provide regular reviews and personal coaching sessions with development plans to contribute to your personal and professional career development and growth.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a tech-savvy IT Security Support to provide technical assistance and support to external and internal customers. You will be required to interact with customers and troubleshoot their technical problems. To be a successful IT Security Support, you should be well-versed in all aspects of computer systems configuration, set up, and maintenance. You should also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About the role
You will join a team of international Support technicians working in multiple time zones; Europe, USA, South America and South Asia. The network at the customer's working site is set up according to Zero Trust concepts. The Field engineers prepare the configuration and travel onsite to the customer in order to configure and boot up the firewalls and network components. The team of Support technicians acts as an escalation point and provide direct support to the Field engineers. Once the network components are configured and tested, the customer is supported further with server restore and recovery processes.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting technical problems by using HelpDesk tools (e.g. HP-Service Manager or Remedy)
- Responsible for the follow-up of maintenance and (daily routine) and operations which represents around 20% of the workload
- Receives incidents (directly from the system or phone calls from users) and solve them by doing a walkthrough of the entire process, step by step
- Follow the escalation process if problems can not be resolved
- Using feedback from customers to improve problem-solving techniques and customer service
- Documenting and analysing technical issues and customer interactions
- College level certification in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Industry related experience will be advantageous
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Fluent English written and spoken
- BMC Remedy ITSM Suite and/or ServiceNow ITSM experience
- An openness to learning new technologies
- Hotline experience and trouble shooting ability
- Ability to understand users
- Incident Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Customer Service
- A true remote working environment with a non-linear work day in line with productivity and balancing work and personal life
- Part of a strongly scaling business and market
- Working with highly innovative tools and systems of a modern, fully digital business
- High degree of accountability and responsibility
- Ample opportunities for coaching, training and self development incorporated with regular performance reviews
- Working in a most modern SAAS system environment
- A good income with half-yearly reviews
Job Type: Temporary