- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
- Fast-paced working environment
- Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
A real estate management and development company is currently on the lookout for an Investment Manager to assist the leadership in managing a portfolio of industrial assets.
- Led negotiations for renewals, expansions, consolidations.
- Built, maintained, and strengthened business relationships with clients/customers.
- Developed deeper understanding of customer needs, future plans, and internal decision-making process with regard to space requirements.
- Review feasibilities for new developments on externally managed development projects.
- Preparing and monitoring budget progress and in-house valuations by ensuring net operating income and capital expenditure is at a level to deliver or exceed targeted returns.
- Setting leasing strategies and driving negotiations in conjunction with the management team.
- Developed new business opportunities and to cross-sell products to customers and their business partners.
- Acted as overall "Brand Ambassador" to deliver excellent customer service and brand equity.
- Gather periodic formal and informal customers' survey and translate the feedback into work plans for improvement.
- Conduct periodic building inspection wearing the lens of the customers to ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the building is commensurable with the intended positioning of the asset.
- Integrating newly acquired properties/new developed properties into the business including the appointment of property managers, preparing new business plans etc
- Monitoring property performance indicators such as building outgoings & arrears to ensure they are within benchmark ranges
- Contributing to the Asset and Fund Management platform in terms of a continual focus on improving systems, processes, and performance
- Assist in the collation of quarterly data for the purposes of accurate and targeted reporting
- Monitoring and managing risks to asset performance.
- Work with the property management team to ensure performance of the property management team is in accordance with the property management agreement.
- Identify/deliver on strategic, growth and value add opportunities to support team targets.
- Assess and review design, planning and construction concepts for appropriateness as provided by external and internal development teams.
- Divestment of assets and collating information
The Successful Applicant
- Have detailed experience in the use of Excel for modelling.
- Degree Qualified preferably with exposure to Direct Real Estate. Minimum of 5 years' experience as Real Estate Investment Manager, experience in managing industrial estate/properties preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, ability to interact with customers and colleagues.
- Well-developed numeric and financial analysis skills.
- A self-starter, with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard.
- Ownership and desire to produce quality and timely work.
- Analytically inclined, detail oriented and organized with focus on deliverables.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.