- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Full-time | 40 hours per week | ORANGUTAN FOREST SCHOOL, Indonesia, East Kalimantan14.7.2022
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Yayasan Jejak Pulang, the ORANGUTAN FOREST SCHOOL in East Kalimantan, Indonesia, a FOUR PAWS cooperation since 2018, takes care of orphaned orangutans, with the goal to rehabilitate them and release them back to the wild.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
You as a Human Resources Coordinator are in charge of our human resources department by collaborating with other departments in order to develop employee policies that cultivate a positive work environment as well as training staff on how to incorporate these policies into their daily tasks.
Your contribution will be
- Being the central hub for all employees in the organisation and look after them in all HR-related topics as well as ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Developing comprehensive employee policies to foster a positive work environment
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Recruiting, hiring, and training employees including assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programmes
- Being responsible for the Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Creating, overseeing, and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Organising and monitoring of personnel administration as well as maintain pay plan and benefits programme together with the processing of payroll accounting
- Contracting, reporting and providing decision support for management as well as taking care of the staff budget
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Psychology, Business Administration or a related field
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Indonesian
- Excellent communication skills and strong leadership skills and expertise in mediation and consultation tactics
- Effective critical thinking and evaluation skills
- Hands-on mentality, result-oriented and teamwork skills
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- Pleasant and interesting work place
- Demanding work with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Extensive design options in an expanding environment
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to
Contact UsSonja Richter, Project Coordinator Apes
Back to our FOUR PAWS global job board