- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
· To create clarity for all people working in our company by the documentation, continued maintenance, and communication of:
o company’s organization structure
o job descriptions
o reporting structure
o workflows and SOPs
o Employment rules / Employee Handbook
· To create a company of excellence by:
o hiring and retaining the best employees – maintaining a positive feeling in our company culture
o complete onboarding process including the best training of new hires
o Be constantly involved in monitoring and improving how our company communicates and building the human networks (chat groups, email groups, meetings)
o Performance based focus. Every Job needs a few basic KPIs (simple). This is the basis for evaluation and employee personal improvement.
o Smooth off boarding – employees understand company policies and compensations
· To create and maintain ethical and fair practices inside the company
o Objective performance evaluations and compensations
o Strict rules on harassment (sexual or other)
o Clear communication of rules prior to reprimands / penalties / SPs
· Be the Management to employee bridge. Balance needs and issues. Settle disputes.
· Report to management
· Handle company legal compliance. Handle outsourced legal agents / consultants.
· Handle our legal contracts. Leases etc.
Facilitate change and growth inside our evolving company
1. Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management/Law/Psychology
2. Having minimum 5 years of working experience in HRGA
3. Have a good command of English both verbal and written
4. Familiar with Indonesian Labor Law and regulations
5. Problem solver, wise, trustworthy
6. Can join immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Rp10,000,000 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denpasar: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- S1 (Required)
- HRGA: 5 years (Required)
- english (Required)