- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE
Austin is a leading global provider of innovative engineering mining solutions and products. Austin (ASX:ANG) is a leading designer, builder, and sustained (on and off mine site) of customised mining solutions for the world’s largest mining companies. Headquartered in Perth, Australia, Austin provides our partners across six continents, innovative and market-leading end-to-end mining solutions from our facilities in Australia, Indonesia, America, Chile. Austin delivers a global and local presence in the world’s principal mining regions delivering high-quality, cost-effective solutions, delivered on time and backed by a life of product support.
Your future role
Austin has an exciting permanent full-time employment opportunity for a suitably qualified HR Advisor at our purpose-built manufacturing facility in Batam, Indonesia. Reporting to the General Office Manager, this role will ensure that Austin drives resources, activities and programs that align with Austin’s organisational strategy and operational requirements.
- Manage the Business Unit processes of HR support, coach, and mentor the leadership team in the application of appropriate HR responses to specific issues.
- Work collaboratively with HR Manager and team to review existing employment documents, process, and practices, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and implement upskilling processes for Indonesian staff facilitating human resources processes.
- To be the main point of contact for general HR enquiries from both internal and external, referring queries where necessary to the appropriate member of the team.
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes.
- Act as point of contact for all new employees and take ownership of on-boarding process.
- Prepare contracts of employment and employment related correspondence, including staff transfers, salary changes, and confirmation of employment letters.
- Communicates HR Policies and Procedures to new Office employees via induction programs.
- Provides refresher programs on elements of the HR policies and procedures to management and employees when required.
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes.
- Represent the organisation at various human resources related meetings.
- Accurately prepare and deliver monthly reports as required.
- Participate in corporate HR projects oriented to the standardization and unification of human resource management systems.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS & LICENCES
- Minimum 5 years in HR supported with a Diploma or equivalent from a reputable
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Evidence of ongoing professional development highly regarded.
- Experience working as a HR Advisor in a manufacturing organisation of a similar size to Austin, Indonesia.
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum MS Words, MS Excel and MS Power point, knowledge of maintenance and repair techniques.
- Good knowledge of computer applications used for communication, presentation, and effective report writing skills. Proficient communication in English & Bahasa Indonesia fluency in verbal and writing is a mandatory.
- A detail-oriented person, KPI, process driven and highly organized, possessing strong leadership and good communication skill.
- Willing to work the necessary hours to improve safety across all shifts, and able to work under pressure. Able to work independently in daily execution.
- Applicable for Resident Citizen. Applicants from Batam are highly prioritized, Work placement: Batam, Indonesia.
We offer the successful candidate
- Supportive, dynamic, professional, and evolving company
- Growth and career opportunities working in a global organisation
At Austin Engineering our people are valued as vital members of our diverse and expanding workforce. We provide a supportive and inclusive team environment, where learning and development are encouraged and promoted.
Come and join the future……a truly global world-class team
Due to the high volume of application which we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted. Please send all resume directly to below email only
Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
If you believe you have what it takes to join an equal opportunity company that prides themselves on growth through safety, quality and diversity, please contact us today and make sure you attach your cover letter and CV.