- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Joining the Group Purchasing team as Purchasing Manager – ambassador of the Group Purchasing function, your core focus will be driving revenue. You will be accountable for all buying and account management activities for TUI’s suppliers for a particular source market or across multiple source markets.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will have full accountability for optimising hotel cost base in order to maximise profitability for your area of responsibility and manage supplier strategy in line with the 5-year plan
- Responsible for setting and managing the overseas accommodation spend budget including contract value, commitments, deposits and cash flow
- You will source and extract key commercial MI, in order to assist in informed decision making
- You will meet individual hotel / area targets through accommodation contract negotiations, renegotiations and in season late buying and ad-hoc buying
- You’ll influence and input into product selection, range management and new developments and highlight and develop opportunities for long term agreements, joint ventures and acquisitions in line with the 5-year plan
- Accountable for meeting all source market bed briefs providing a first class service in negotiating rates, re-negotiations, risk management and supplier development
- You will negotiate Long Term Agreements on behalf of source markets (including prepayment agreements), working alongside Group Legal as required
- Proven Tour Operator ideally with Trading or Product background
- A goal oriented person with strong commercial insight and the ability to make commercial decisions based on complex information
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work with multiple contacts within one customer organisation
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills. Any additional language advantageous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programmes and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. As we continue to build our Global Purchasing function, we will move from operating as a set of largely independent source markets with common management of procurement towards a more global, integrated function, which will accelerate the delivery of our ambitious growth plans.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit www.careers.tuigroup.com