- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionCompany Description
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.
- Establishing and implement safety standards for manufacturing practices and methods.
- Performed regular safety inspection for site, develop report and action plan for closed gap
- Conduct an assessment for each activities on site and ensure that preventive measures are taken.
- Responsible for the wastewater compliance monthly report, including investigations and corrective actions in collaboration with wastewater treatment department.
- Compile reports and work directly with Environmental consultant quarterly.
- Involved and support sustainability program for site.
- Coordinate the plant recycling program, working with operators and supervisors to communicate and implement improvements.
- Responsible for control and monitoring HSE operation permit for site
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Liaising with relevant government authorities, reporting for HSE performance required by regulation to government authorities.
- Responsible for HSE document control. Ensure all document related with HSE meet corporate requirement and regulation and update for any change to related departemen for fulfillment
- Work with responsible depatment to ensure employee medical check up meet with requirement, work with medical appointed doctor for analyses and communication.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing industrial hygiene requirment for the site.
- Control and manage PPE for the site.
- Investigating and recording the incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health within site
- Work with, and actively support occupational health and safety committee to improve health and safety in the workplace.
- Assist to promote Health Safety & Environmental Improvement Program and other long term continuous improvement opportunities in HSE.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Health Safety or Environmental / Management / Engineering or relevant major
- Minimum having 3 years experiences as safety officer or same function in established company
- Certified AK3 umum (preferred) and or other relevant health safety management certification that is required to work as a safety officer
- Self-initiative, hands-on problem solver, and result driven
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Experienced with software skills including excel
- Good understanding of HSE management system ; SMK3, ISO 14001 :2015, ISO 45001 :2018
- Have in-depth knowledge of indonesian safety legislation and procedures
- Expérience interacting with regulatory authorities
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels within organizatin as well as with external parties
- Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
- Ability to Review processes to ensure that they align with current trends.
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics.
- Communication and “customer” service skills are required in relationship with management, coworkers, and other departments within the company
- Ability to write detailed technical reports using Microsoft pack office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of data reporting processes
- Understanding Good Manufacturing Practices, HSE requirements & Regulation and ability to monitor compliance
- Ability to conduct risk assessment and analyses, accident investigation, audit and inspection, emergency response
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Ability to assess, plan and conduct HSE internal training