- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionThe Health Representative will be the central contact in connecting customers within their accounts to therapies that advance wellness, prevention, treatments, and cures to the most feared diseases of our time. Central to the Health Representative’s role will be the introduction of medicines and innovative digital service that will help elevate Health Care Professionals’ patient care. The role is consultative; spanning Pfizer’s entire resource and product portfolio for their customer base and one that will result in long standing and truly valued relationships with customers. The Health Representative will draw on healthcare knowledge and understanding of the health and pharmaceutical industry, as well as Pfizer and the product portfolio, so that customers achieve the solutions they need.
The Health Representative should be proficient at planning and executing an effective relationship strategy and building/ maintaining effective, long-term business relationships at the senior executive level with key decision makers and influencers. The Health Representative identifies and prioritises Pfizer opportunities through understanding customers’ business and strategic imperatives. The Health Representative is responsible for developing and executing an effective account plan for each account and is part of the Integrated Account Team (IAT).
The Health Representative is responsible for supporting their customers with their designated portfolio within a defined geographical territory that includes both metro and regional areas. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Driving identified customers to the digital service offerings, opening a world of trusted materials and support that can be tailored to their needs and those of their patients. Ensuring customers gain best value from the services, in conjunction with the Pfizer Virtual Health Representative team who are on hand providing virtual support.
- Leading relationships with Health Care Professionals travelling across metro and rural locations as well as providing support virtually.
- Gaining deep understanding of Health Care Professional needs, sharing expert product advice, tailoring data, delivering promotional activities, aligning the customer lifecycle with that of the Pfizer portfolio and connecting them to relevant internal Pfizer people whenever they need it.
- Provide objective and scientifically sound medical information regarding Pfizer's product portfolio and the diseases states treated. Incorporating the use of educational programs, outcome and other tools which identify the greatest opportunities for improving patient care.
- Seeking and developing awareness of external market conditions to drive exceptional customer support and insights, connecting customer discussions with external trends and internal developments within Pfizer.
- Establishing a strong working relationship with the Pfizer VHSS, KAM, and SME Teams and sharing insights from customers to make our digital service offering even better.
- Managing and achieving annual targets and ensuring adherence to Compliance, Legal, Medical and Regulatory requirements.
- Ensure relevant inline medicines prescribed by HCP’s have CFC commercial support
- Share relevant brand and therapy area updates with HCP’s
- Ability to convey relevant messages across multiple medicines and therapy areas
- Strong customer relationship focus, establishing trusting relationships, quick to navigate complex hospital stakeholder environment, experts in secondary care environment and or Primary Care
- Has a thorough understanding of the environment and challenges of their key HCPs and acts to come back to the business so we can find solutions to their needs in managing our patients and identify opportunities
- Strong capabilities in leveraging virtual/digital channels with at least 50% of interactions to be virtual
- Single point of contact for relevant Pfizer medicines for their accounts
- Able to understand how products across the business interplay with each other
- Ability to have a product POA change based on needs of customer and their patients
- Ensures a customer centric – comprehensive approach to the way HCP’s treat their patients with all Pfizer brands that are relevant to the customer
- Leads, coordinates, and manages the long term, consultative, customer relationship to become the customer’s trusted business advisor. Extends the relationship beyond transactional to needs analysis based.
- Demonstrates expertise in relationship skills, creatively delivers innovation and thought leadership, and represents the full spectrum of Pfizer value.
- Responsible for overall service excellence within the account and is the customer advocate internally at Pfizer.
- Maximises opportunity across Pfizer, monitors progress with key accounts and evolves Account Plans as appropriate.
- Analyses and understands the local environment, account business, and aligned Pfizer priorities to create Account Plans, and utilises insights to create and execute value propositions of mutual benefit.
- Applies a proficiency in business acumen, including understanding of the account business, industry, economic trends, issues, and competition. Shares insights gained with cross functional colleagues and IAT
- Develops and leads the Account Plan and coordinates the cross functional team, demonstrating highest level of teamwork and professionalism.
- As part of the IAT supports the development, negotiation, and implementation within accounts
- A Tertiary Degree preferred in Business or Science or a healthcare background (e.g. pharmacist, nurse) with solid knowledge of the industry.
- Curiosity and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Analytical skills to identify the connections between data, products and the needs of both Health Care Professionals and patients.
- Written and verbal communication skills to help build trusted, sustainable relationships with your internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of the digital space and a willingness to keep learning and upskilling.
- Strategic thinking and planning to help customers see beyond the day-to-day.
- Agility, adaptability to change and seasoned negotiation skills.
- Commercial and business acumen, managing financial budgets, driving sales and achieving performance measures.
- Able to connect with customers virtually and in person.
- Can-do attitude and a work ethic underpinned by determination and commitment
- Valid Driver's Licence
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
Lancar Jaya Food Wonosobo Rp. 2.500.000 - Rp. 3.000.000 per bulan 30+ hari yang lalu