- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Do you believe that everyone deserves access to affordable, quality healthcare? Are you driven by creativity, bold ideas, and disruptive innovation? Are you inspired by exceptionally talented, diverse, impact-oriented colleagues? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environment? Then consider a job with ThinkWell.
ThinkWell is a growing, flexible health systems organization, with both global influence and local grounding. Our focus is on driving transformation in the global health space by always questioning and disrupting conventional wisdom about what works or what can or cannot be done. We believe in pragmatisms over ideology and develop solutions tailored to a client’s context and political realities without replicating global models and all-purpose solutions. We know that to drive change, we must focus on how the world could be, rather than making excuses for the status quo.
The USAID Health Financing Activity (HFA) is a five-year project that provides technical assistance to the Ministry of Health (MoH) to strengthen local capacity in health economics, data analysis, stakeholder engagement, learning, and evidence-based decision-making. HFA is supporting the Ministry of Health’s leadership and vision to improve financial protection, equitable access to quality health services, and health outcomes.
The Health Financing Analyst will report to the Health Financing Specialist and provide technical support across a variety of HFA activities related to sustainable health financing. This is a full-time, fixed-term position (one-year, with the possibility of renewal) based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Conduct literature reviews on relevant technical and policy issues, and summarize findings effectively.
- Coordinate quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis for country research studies.
- Undertake specific data management (data collection, converting, coding, merging, data cleaning, etc.) from reliable source (BPS, MoH, MoF, and other ministries/ institutions).
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data across a range of subjects including HIV/AIDS, COVID-19, MNH, and TB.
- Manage large secondary datasets such as BPJSK- claims data and SUSENAS.
- Conduct univariate, bivariate, and multivariate analysis using appropriate statistical methodology.
- Conduct analysis on health expenditure and utilization, budget impact analysis, and cost-effectiveness analysis of public health programs.
- Create graphics and visualizations of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Draft and review quality reports and manuscripts for publication in national or international journals.
- Present research findings in national or international conferences.
- Represent HFA in meetings involving relevant stakeholders that include officials from The Center for Health Policy, Financing, and Decentralization (Pusjak PDK) of the Ministry of Health.
- Prepare minutes of the meeting in a timely manner.
- Organize meetings and workshops with relevant stakeholders in coordination with the Health Financing Specialist.
- Develop strong working relations with Pusjak PDK, DJSN, BPJSK and other relevant stakeholders and partner organizations.
we are: ThinkWell core values are our fundamental organizational guiding principles. They define our corporate culture, influence our behavior at work and help us achieve our mission. Our values are:
Influence the conversation
Evolve by learning
ThinkWell core competencies are foundational skills and behaviors that align with our values and are expected of all employees.
An entrepreneurial, results-oriented ‘do-er’ with a willingness to take risk, think big and challenge conventional wisdom.
A change maker who reaches independent judgement with an open mind, influences the conversation, and seeks innovation.
Able to help create an empowering environment in which everyone feels free to take initiative, be accountable and fail intelligently (learn from mistakes).
A collaborative colleague who engages constructively with people from different cultures, orientations, and perspectives and maintains positive relations in a virtual world.
Principally motivated by a growth mindset, meaning the pursuit of knowledge, experience, and self-improvement. You always question and continuously learn.
Authentic, honest, direct, self-aware and open to giving and receiving feedback.
- Master’s degree in health economics is preferred.
- Background in medicine, public health, economics, or health sciences is a plus.
- 3+ years of professional experience in research or consultancy, or a doctoral degree.
- Have published a manuscript in a national or international journal as a first author or have presented research findings twice at national or international conferences.
- Experience in setting indicator selection, target setting, measurement, database management, and developing Monitoring and Evaluation plans.
- Good verbal communication in English and Indonesian.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to relate respectfully with staff at all levels, ages, genders, nationalities, and orientations as well as across work areas.
- Proficient in using STATA or SAS, NVIVO, or other statistical analysis software.
- Strong capacity for lobbying or being influential in policy or clinical environment.
- Willing to collaborate with other experts while maintaining professionalism and orienting for the result.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%, once it is safe to do so.
Job Type: Full-time