- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted October 1, 2021
About the Role
As our Public Affairs Senior Lead, you’ll be a strategic leader responsible for developing and overseeing Gojek’s advocacy efforts. In this role, you’ll proactively shape the narratives that bring to life Gojek’s positive impacts and market leadership; scale the company’s core reputation; build coalition with mission-aligned organizations such as NGOs, opinion formers, academia and community groups; and mitigate issues and reputational risks facing the company.
What You Will Do
- Create narratives, strategies, programs and other vehicles to protect and scale Gojek’s (and its services) core reputation
- Design, build and manage and amplify large-scale advocacy/policy-related and market leadership research on key reputational issues, including but not limited to financial inclusion and cybersecurity
- Consult closely with Gojek’s leadership, and marketing, communications, and policy teams to provide sound public affairs guidance on navigating and managing reputational issues and risks
- Engage influential third parties, such as issue area experts, opinion formers, academia and think tanks, to build a coalition and strengthen Gojek’s core reputation
- Identify, map, and mitigate evolving reputational risks to Gojek, especially in areas where the technology, public interest/policy, and the business intersect
- Analyze data to develop strategic insights and advocacy plans
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field such as Politics, Communications, International Relations, Legal, and Business Administration
- At least 10+ years of work experience in public affairs such as political campaigns, consulting firms, PR agencies, nonprofits, or the private sector
- Experience in managing global research projects, and analyzing data to develop strategic insights and plans
- Knowledge of labor, technology, and local regulatory issues, including the policy environments and public sentiments that surround them, especially in Indonesia and preferably in Southeast Asia
- Exceptional personal, political, analytical and communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- A proactive team player with good decision-making abilities, and the ability to adapt and in a rapidly changing and sometimes stressful environment
- Excellent leadership skills and experience working across large organizations with multiple internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies with exceptional results
About the Team
You will be working in Gojek Corporate Affairs division, based in Jakarta. Our team consists of 40+ people based in Jakarta who are experts in communications, stakeholder mobilization, reputation management, and crisis management. This is a very close-knit group who ensures Gojek’s overall positive reputation which enables sustainable business growth is solid and healthy.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.