- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Insan Cendekia Madani Boarding School Development is an Islamic school that has made various strategic steps to nurture talented graduates from noble characters in the teachings of Islam. Therefore, we are looking for a Special Needs Teacher with the following qualifications.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Special Education or Psychology
- Holding a teaching certificate is preferred.
- Minimum of two years of working experience as a special needs teacher in a school with an English environment.
- Have a good understanding of the IEP concept for special needs students.
- Have a good understanding of the personal character and how to overcome each character
- Proven self-initiative, creative, and teamwork spirit with an open-minded character.
- Possess strong Islamic characters.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Ready to join as soon as possible
- Collaborate with psychologists and classroom teachers to provide therapy according to special student needs (academic, behavioral, occupational, speech, and physical therapy).
- Develop lesson plans and activities based on the student's IEP.
- Modify lessons to accommodate the student with a disability,
- Make implementation reports and evaluate therapy developments.
- Update parents on the program for their children.
- Supervise and train teaching assistants
- Maintain a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Maintain an ongoing and comprehensive student profile for each student.
- Others: The school may assign other functions to the job when required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rp4,000,000 - Rp5,500,000 per month
- Where do you live?
- S1 (Preferred)
- Special Need / Shadow Teacher: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)